Thursday, April 18, 2024

life is a blueberry


My doctor said that too much sun is bad for the skin   especially at my age  so I thought I would get a moontan  I lay out on my patio at night hidden from the street by jasmine and crape myrtle  in the tall pines across the street an owl sings for me   o life   you’re a blueberry

James Lee Jobe



Drivers watch the traffic signal 

Even though the empty blue sky above

Is far lovelier

Listening to car horns blasting

As I sit through the green light

James Lee Jobe




As long as you look for a Buddha somewhere else, you'll never see that your own mind is the Buddha. 


Bodhidharma



Please consider making a donation through the BUY ME A COFFEE button below. It's done safely online, and just takes a moment.

Thanks,
James 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.