3/26/2024

The craft of communication.

Jim Haller




I try to leave some emptiness in life
It feels right to do so
Only one day happens at a time
And that works for me
I can see through my life
To my death, and likewise
I can see through my death
And so better enjoy living
Just now the sunrise grew
And covered all of the sky
How lovely

James Lee Jobe




Learning how to operate a soul figures to take time.

Timothy Leary



Jim Haller





Language is a tool
The craft of communication
Human to human, speaking, listening
A thought, an idea, a need expressed
A desire spoken, an answer for a question
The work of this tool is neverending

James Lee Jobe




A genius is the one most like himself.

Thelonious Monk


Thelonious Monk - Solo Monk (album)




Why would you even want a rebirth
What would it mean but a re-death also
Lots of re-suffering
Breathe the air now
That you are alive right now is miracle enough

James Lee Jobe




When my master and I were walking in the rain, he would say, "Do not walk so fast, the rain is everywhere."

Shunryu Suzuki 






Please consider supporting this blog with a small donation through the Buy Me A Coffee icon below. It's safe, checked out by Google, and quite simple. 

Thanks, James 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.