7/28/2023

expanding in all directions





Whenever we see something which would benefit others,
no matter how small, then we should do it. 

Tai Situ Rinpoc




I have an announcement to make 
this isn't the end 
it's the beginning 
it's just a very long beginning 
chin up 
stay in the moment 
the universe expands in all directions 
at once 

james lee jobe 


Leon Russell - A Stranger In A Strange Land






As we realize how truly connected we are to others, our loneliness recedes, we feel lighter and more resilient, and we move forward in our lives with a greater appreciation for our shared humanity.

Mindy Newman



more than 20 years after my father's death 
I dreamed of him shining down 
on the earth in a blue beam of light 
he had no body 
but I could see his face in the light 
we were in an empty field at night 
he said this is how I am now 
this is it   I love you 
but I can't visit you here again 
when I woke up the next morning 
I felt a closeness to my father 
that we never had in life 
through death we had found each other 
at last 

james lee jobe 




I promise myself that I will enjoy every minute of the day that is given me to live.

Thich Nhat Hanh




I love to see a red tail hawk above my valley
circling in flight slowly slowly
it's a beautiful thing
of course the bird is hunting
and something might be about to die
alas
life is impermanence
the food chain does go on

james lee jobe 






The size of the place that one becomes a member of is limited only by the size of one’s heart. 

Gary Snyder





Please help support this blog with a small donation on the BUY ME A COFFEE link below. Every little bit helps! 
Thanks, jlj 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.