1/21/2023

naked and brave

 


The house of human beings. 

Naked and brave we have come here  to the house of the human beings.  And like the other humans,  we sit at the table for meal  and join our hands to pray.  Hand to hand and heart to heart.  May we always give thanks  when we share our food  and may we always remember  that naked we came,  and naked we will go once again.  Amen.

james lee jobe



Think with your whole body.

Taisen Deshimaru



Farewell

Here in these mountains, our farewell over, sun sinking away, I close my brushwood gate.

Next spring, grasses will grow green again. And you, my old friend -- will you be back too?

Wang Wei, 701-761 CE



Art Pepper, Everything Happens To Me


I made a pot of split pea soup today, a big pot, perhaps I made too much. It spilled over the top of the pot and onto the floor and then out the back door. My split pea soup flooded the village, some cars were swept away, some houses were flooded. The police station was totally destroyed. I had added carrots, celery, potatoes, and onion. It was delicious.

james lee jobe



There was nowhere to go but everywhere,
so just keep on rolling under the stars. 

Jack Kerouac 




If you enjoy this blog, and I hope that you do, please consider making a donation through the BUY ME A COFFEE button below. Thanks!

jlj 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.