8/07/2024

time & earth

ian bourgeot


even if i found enlightenment 

i would still need to clean up this yard

dang

__________

valley like a prairie 

placed perfectly in the grace of distance 

growing green in the flatlands of time 

a green edge of the world 

with crops and critters fed 

and a cycle of living that is its own 

time and earth 

distance and earth 

time and distance 

and me 

__________

In the dream I am having many problems. I want to have lunch with two friends from Bulgaria, but we are all busy recycling vast stacks of paper. I have a briefcase that weighs so much it is hard to carry, it, too, is bursting with paperwork. I cannot find my car in the parking garage, and when I do, I can't find my way out. Finally, from high up in the garage, I give up, and watch the people on the busy street below. 

james lee jobe 

__________

My path is the path of stopping, the path of enjoying the present moment. It is a path where every step brings me back to my true home. It is a path that leads nowhere. I am on my way home. I arrive at every step. 

Thich Nhat Hanh 

__________



Please consider supporting this blog with a cup of coffee, the link is below.

Thanks, jlj 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.