4/11/2024

The gravity of you.

Ahn Jinee


These herbs are bitter
And this world has a million stories

Hands, both large and small
Carry the water from the well

Life
Where are you taking me

The sky is filled with windows
If I can only open one, I will be free

James Lee Jobe



Wind in the cave:

movement in stillness.

Power in silence.

Deng Ming-Dao



Jazz bassist Ron Carter, The Shadow Of Your Smile



238,857 miles away

Gravity from the moon moves entire oceans

Wipe the sleep from your eyes, my wife

Morning has come

And here am I

Moved by the gravity of you

James lee Jobe



Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.

 Alan Watts



All night,
My eyes strayed over the orchard,
As loyal as a dog.

All night,
The wind was a cauldron of fear.

My sorrow for a grave,
I hold you buried in my chest,
The tomb of memory.

My sorrow for a grave,
A well of evil dreams to water both of us.

All night,
Eating pie baked with your poison,
Baked with a dressing of tears.

My sorrow for a grave,
My grief for a blanket, even now.
Even now.

James Lee Jobe



You say that you are too busy to meditate. Do you have time to breathe? Meditation is your breath.
Ajahn Chah


Ahn Jinee



You can support this blog, and this blogger, with a small donation the the Buy Me A Coffee link below. Many thanks.

James 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.