Monday, April 22, 2024

on the far side of the sun

Zen is really just a reminder to stay alive and to be awake.

Peter Matthiessen



There is always some reason to give thanks

My aging body is falling apart 

Hearing and mobility are both compromised 

like a criminal caught in the act

Thankfully I am on the back-end of life anyway

My future is now 

That’s alright 

I am a marvelous cook

Not so great at gardening

One by one my plants die like sickly prisoners

I give thanks that I am not farming for a living

So you’ve got some troubles 

So what 

Cheer up

It just means you're still important 

To somebody

James Lee Jobe


Mark Kazav


If a thing loves, it is infinite.

William Blake


There must be something

On the far side of the sun 

On the far side of the moon

Tomorrow let’s go and see

James Lee Jobe




All the elements for your happiness are already here.
There's no need to run, strive, search or struggle. Just be. 

Thich Nhat Hanh




Please consider making a donation through the BUY ME A COFFEE button below. It's done safely online, and just takes a moment.

Thanks, James

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.