4/30/2024

a field mouse makes a run for it

"As much as we need a prosperous economy, we also need a prosperity of kindness and decency." 

Caroline Kennedy




They are walking down my street 

With the sunshine wrapped around them

A slow neighbor and his slow dog

As they pass me I tell them

Hallelujah

This place is safe 

But I have lived in cities 

Where danger led the race 

And bullets were king 

The ricochets whispered to me 

And I whispered back

Hallelujah

Morning becomes noon 

And day becomes night

All things eventually end 

Life itself is impermanent

What else there to say 

To the ticking clock

Hallelujah


James Lee Jobe


Marcello Castellani


Sometimes the scandal isn't what law was broken, but what the law allows. 

Edward Snowden




Perfect weather 

Not hot, not cold, just right

Sitting in the park 

I wonder if the kitty regrets her timing

Clearly she didn’t get what she pounced for

Beautiful sunshine on Davis California

As a field mouse makes a run for it


James Lee Jobe


Michal Lukasiewicz


Please help support this blog with a small donation on the BUY ME A COFFEE link below. Every little bit helps! 

Thanks, JLJ


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.