2/28/2024

monkeys mating in the jungle trees

her n me


A silver girl slowly bathing in silver water

Silver moonlight

A love that is silver, a silver heart

My cold, empty, silver soul

Her beautiful, ripe flesh

Kissed by my cold, silver lips


-----


In my dream I have somehow become a fast horse. And in this dream I gallop, trot, and prance. Yes, that's right. Actual prancing. It feels good to be a fast horse, in another dream I was a moose, and in still another I was a dog. There may not be an exact explanation, but there is this - it always feels pretty good. Excellent. In this dream I am a fast horse, moving swiftly across a grassy prairie. The bright sunshine is warm and fine on my back, and when I awake I see the saddle and bridle waiting silently beside my bed. 

Previously on Duanes PoeTree


-----


Like snakes entwined and spinning 

Like howler monkeys mating in the jungle trees 

Flesh on flesh 

Heart on heart


James Lee Jobe 



Conservatives want live babies so they can train them to be dead soldiers. 

George Carlin




You can support this blog, and this blogger, with a small donation the the Buy Me A Coffee link below. Many thanks.

James  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.